ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Monday, October 27, 2008

Obama Be Thy Name

I don't know whether to applaud, get angry or cry. This video is so damn well done that it nearly takes my breath away. Then, at the same time, it is profoundly sacreligeous. And finally it is alarming in keeping with the ongoing theme of Obama's cult of personality and the fact that the country looks to be buying into it.

Watch it and make up your own mind.


Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: MontereyJohn

Comments (3)
Swink said...

Beautiful...I love the video. But I'm not joining the cult just yet, thanks.

Anonymous said...

What a waste of words for such a beautiful video.

I shall resist. :-)

Eduardo said...

What Cult? What is Sacrilegious? It is fun innocent and I hope to be dancing to it tomorrow!!!!