ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Friday, October 31, 2008

I love the Obamessiah - I won't have to pay my mortgage!!!

Average Obama voter speaking their mind without a filter.

All I have to say is OMFG


"It was the most memorable time in my life. It was a touching moment. I never thought this day would happen. I won’t have to work on puttin’ gas in my car. I won’t have to work at payin’ my mortgage. You know. If I help him [Obama], he’s gonna help me."

Peggy Joseph
Obama Devotee

Good to know that the birth of her daughter - the girl she yanked out of school to see the Obamessiah - doesn't even stack up to seeing the Obamessiah from across the room... Good thing that her daughter won't need any education once the Obamessiah changes America. He'll re-educate every one of us.

Wait... she makes a compelling argument. And, what with the important conservatives throwing their support behind Obama, like T. Coddington Van Vorhees VII, I think I could really use an Obama presidency.

Just close your eyes, push the pedal to the metal, and ignore the signs that say the bridge ahead is out.

WOOOT!!!

H/T GatewayPundit

*** UPDATE ***
In keeping with the new obligation of those of us in the MediaTM to investigate and tear down anyone we disagree with, I did a simple search for Ms. Joseph's political contributions. I don't know what to say... I certainly hope she's not expecting Mr. Obama to pay her mortgage or fill her gas tank.

She hasn't contributed one dime....

Obama doesn't play that way, Peggy. Best give him his money if you want him to take care of you...

Further investigations will commence immediately - by the Obamessiah campaign to determine how much she makes and why she's holding back on the donations.

Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: St Wendeler