ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Shameless Self-Promotion!

Slow news day, so I'll take advantage.

I have jumped squarely into the late 20th Century and tried my hand at web site creation and there is enough of it there to show it off though some pages are still "under construction" and a lot of other work remains to be done.

Anyway, click here and see what this old guy has been up to.



Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: MontereyJohn

Comments (3)
Brian said...

Love the cliff shot on the opening page. Any chance a fellow conspirator could get a higher res copy? :-)

Monterey John said...

Certainly, Brian, send me the email address you want it to go to. I'm at john@montereyjohn.com.

Desert Rat said...

John, I'd love a copy of that shot as well. I want to use it as my computer's wallpaper.