ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Senator from Vapid

OK, I have had enough. I have never heard absolutely nothing said as well as Obama says it. I can not take it any more S-T-O-P! Please, just stop.

At first Obama comes over as inspirational. I thought Goldberg et al were just jealous when they jumped on Obama from the gitgo. But after a month or so of the Senator from Iliinois, I just can not listen to another word. Talk about wearing thin.

So while the MSM has their Obama-gasms, I hope the American public is coming to feel as I do.


Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: MontereyJohn

Comments (1)
Brian said...

We'll know when Saturday Night Live does a skit about the Obama Phenomenon....