ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Premature Obama-gasm?

It looks like Hillary!TM has eeked this one out. I'm currently watching Obama give his victory concession speech and all I can think is how poorly Hillary!'s speech is going to be.

Why is Obama doing so well? Is it because of his policies? No - I don't think many of his supporters really know the true impact of his policies... But, I notice that his continuously uses"We" in his speeches, which is so distinct from any speech the Clintons with their incessant use of "I... I... I..."

I have no idea why my 2008 predictions had Hillary!TM winning the nomination. All signals that I saw throughout the last year pointed to the fact that she is simply a terrible candidate. She's not Fred Thompson bad, but she's bad.

Remember her not signing the dollar bill?

Remember her ridiculous response on illegal immigration during the debate?

It is possible for Hillary!TM to move on and eventually win the nomination. I only hope that she and Obama (and even Edwards) slug it out for as long as possible - depleting precious resources in the process and burning Democratic political bridges.

One thing I know for sure is that we're going to see Hillary!TM cry her way through the remaining primaries.... Heck, we could even see Johnnie-boy or Romney start tearing up when they're questioned about how they do their hairi.

Of course, it was just the Diebold machines. (Everyone knows that the Vast Rovian Conspiracy is now backing Hillary, right?)

Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: St Wendeler