ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Friday, February 02, 2007

Da Bears!

Sorry for the light posting. Have been traveling to blue-dom all week and returned late last night. Had a great post drafted while I was sitting at LGA waiting for my flight to arrive. Unfortunately, there appeared to be an error with the airport wi-fi and the browser just didn't send the post... and of course the text was gone when I hit the back button. It was a great post, but after composing it and having it disappear into the ether it's rather difficult to re-create... no inspiration, you know?

Perhaps I'll re-do it later today.

Just wanted to put up a quick post on the SuperBowl. I'll be rooting for Da Bears - lived there as a kid and prefer Lovie Smith over Tony Dungy, since he's a former Rams coach.

Let's revisit the SuperFans and see what they're chatting about today:


However, I have been rooting for the Colts to make it to the SuperBowl from the AFC for the past several years, so I wouldn't be ticked if they win. Frankly, I'm just happy that the Patriots didn't get back into the big game.

And from the news of the past week, with Barbaro getting euthanized, I don't think it it's going to be a good day for horses.

Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: St Wendeler

Comments (2)
Brian said...

Congrats to the Colts. Its surprising it was as close as it was seeing as how the Colts outplayed the Bears on almost every statistic in the game.

St Wendeler said...

if only the Bears had Ditka....


Ditka...

Ditka...



;-)