ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

John Murtha is a Jackass

Sorry, but I have to just lay it out.

Murtha is on MSNBC, commenting about the replacement of Rumsfeld and he said the following:

The first step to stability is redeploying our troops

Now that he's in the majority in the House, he'd better be prepared to explain what the @#$ he's talking about.

That's just idiotic!!!

What kind of stability? Stability in Iraq? In the Middle East? That's insane! If we "admit defeat and pull out of Iraq," stability is the last thing that will occur in Iraq.

If Murtha's definition of stability is zero casualties for US soldiers, then his statement makes sense. However, I'm not aware of any war in which there are zero casualties....



Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: St Wendeler

Comments (1)
Dave said...

I fully concur. What really pisses me off, is the attribute "distinguished Marine hero" that the press always includes when referencing this traitor. Review his list of awards and make your own judgement. He's a desk jockey "office pogue" who forgot the meaning of "Semper Fidelis" long ago.

I trash him in my blog too, feel free to remove this reference as I don't wish to spam your blog:

davesimaginaryfriend.blogspot.com

I include it only that you may wish to reference some of my rants from time to time.