ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A Year in the Conspiracy

I can not believe it's been a year since I joined this merry band. But Saint has reminded me of this fact today. It seems more like four or five years.

At the risk of being serious for a moment, Saint has been extremely faithful to this blog, certainly more so than myself. It must be a labor of love or something for him. Doing battle with The Moonbats has some special appeal to him.

Who is Penolope anyway? I don't think she exists. I think her name is there just to make us look diverse. Ah, "diversity," now there is one of my least favorite words not to mention concepts. But I won't go off on that tangent... today.

Then there is Brian... I think.

Anyway, we will continue to plod along, sometimes with a serious analysis, and sometimes with a barb of attempted satire. My aim is to try to provoke discussion, and I have come to realize just how difficult that task is. It is worth the effort though if only to clarify my own thinking on matters.

And just who is the guy in the picture? HL Mencken. Not a bad role model in this day and age.



Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: MontereyJohn