ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Alas Connecticut

I guess it's time to come clean... I am John A. Wilson, Class of '65 Greenwich High School. I wasn't born in Connecticut, that honor belongs to Berkeley, California. Guess who else is from Greenwich. Yep, Ned Lamont, the renowned multi-millionaire man of the people who has just taken down Joe Lieberman, hails from Greenwich. I guess I am taking this all a bit personally.

Well, The Whacko Caucus in The Senate appears to be on its way to getting a new member. Barbara Boxer will have a soulmate. Isn't that just lovely? Who knows, if "Ned" (what adult calls himself "Ned"? How about Skippy?) is a drinking man, perhaps he and Teddy will hit it off.

I just find the wholle thing too depressing for words.





Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: MontereyJohn