ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Thursday, July 20, 2006

OliverWillis & I Agree

On Cynthia McKinney:


For The Love Of God, Georgia
Published July 19th, 2006 in Politics, 2006 Election.
Digg this

Don’t send Cynthia McKinney back to Washington. My cousin lives in McKinney’s district. Embarrased is too soft a word to describe the sentiment.

Although, I s'pose from a Rovian standpoint, I really want her to be in a position to be the mouthpiece of the Moonbat Left - a position which she's been so successful at in the past.

Hmmmm.... I guess it comes down to how much damage she can do as a congresswoman.... hmmmm

And for someone who didn't show up for the debates, I think she did surprisingly well. Perhaps if she'd actually participated, she wouldn't have this runoff? This doesn't say much about the voters in her district.

Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: St Wendeler

Comments (3)
Monterey John said...

Agreement with Oliver? This has got to be a sign of The End Times!

Stupid Country said...

Agreement with Stupid Country too, alas. Didn't we once have an argument about crazy uncles? I gotta give you this one. I hope that pleases you.

St Wendeler said...

:-) It does, SC....


Does Cynthia know how messed up she is?