ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Friday, July 28, 2006

Knowing the Enemy - What to Expect from a Muslim Theocracy


Some things are almost too depressing for words, such is the hanging of a sixteen year old girl two years ago in a public square in Iran for "crimes against chastity." I must have been asleep at the switch as I do not recall hearing or reading about this atrocity before now.

It appears the folks at the BBC (really) have produced a program about this atrocity. I agree with Michelle Malkin this should be aired in this country.

Many readers across the pond are sending good reviews of a BBC program that aired this week about Atefah Sahaaleh, a 16-year-old girl hanged in a public square in the Iranian city of Neka. Her death sentence was imposed by Islamic mullahs for "crimes against chastity." I hope there's an American station out there that will air the program here. I'm sure that feminists will join me in pressuring our media to help spread the word about this sharia-mandated barbarism.




Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: MontereyJohn