ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I need to frisch myself

The Definition of Frisch, from Froggy at Blackfive:

To Frisch: Writing something on the internet so creepy and offensive that you are forced to quit your job before getting canned. Ex. Deb really frisched herself when she threatened that blogger's 2 year old child with death and sexual molestation.

Since Protein Wisdom (one of my favorite blogs) is having stability problems thanks to hacker attacks by Frisch supporters, check out BlackFive for background on this kerfluffle that's sweeping the blogosphere.

However, it seems that Froggy has left something out here.... To Frisch should be amended to the following:
To Frisch: Writing something on the internet so creepy and offensive that you are forced to quit your job before getting canned, while at the same time becoming a cause celeb for the Left and see a huge spike to your crappy blog.

I'm sure that Frisch will be the featured speaker at the next Moonbatapalooza YearlyKos convention for speaking truth to power and being taken down by the right-wing fascists. Of course, if the Left wants to celebrate physical and sexual threats against a 2 year old as speaking truth to power, I s'pose that's their perogative.

So... Jeff... Any chance I could get Frisched? I mean, my day job is getting a little old and nothing's wrong with a little extra traffic. Let me know what I need to do... can't imagine doing something as creepy as Deb Frisch, but then again, I'm not some unhinged, self-described moonbat in academia hoping to move to Moonbattia. I guess that's two strike against me already, as I see it.

Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: St Wendeler

Comments (1)
Anonymous said...

Since Protein Wisdom (one of my favorite blogs)...

I am thinking we are not going to be thinking I2I on thingz,hombre.

But thanx 4 the publicitea.

Deborah Frisch
www.debfrisch.com