ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Saturday, March 18, 2006

The Reason for the Lack of Posts

It's ALL BLOGGERS FAULT!!! IT'S ALL BLOGGERS FAULT!!!

My blog disappeared from Blogger some time Tuesday. All I get is a message that my blog wasn't found on their server. When I go to my Edit page, it doesn't show Betsy's Page as one of my blogs anymore. It's as if my identity was erased.

I just get this very irritating message:
"The blog you were looking for was not found." It doesn't show up on my dashboard at all.

Now, somebody has started a blog using my address and hijacked it. This is not me, but it is my URL. How despicable is that?

Instead of our blog being wiped out, Blogger just wouldn't let us post. At least, that's what I could've said.

Actually, was traveling all last week and have trouble with connectivity for a variety of reasons, except for the few moments in the hotel room before I crash. Add to that the fact that when I did try to post, the darn thing came up with errors. I attribute it either to Google's need to log everything so they can hand it over to the Bush Family Evil Empire (BFEE) or Google's need to filter anything "controversial" from its Chinese customers. Anyway, upon my return to my rovian lair, it was straight to getting the house in order for our upcoming birthday bash... Yes, my son and daughter are having birthdays this weekend (4 and 1 respectively) and we're having one big party.

And it's also the birthday of someone else near & dear to The Conspiracy... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PENELOPE!!!!

Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: St Wendeler