Well, this blog has been in existence for just over a year.... Feb 22, 2005 was when I pulled the trigger on launching this blog and invited ARC:Brian & the secretive Penelope to join me. A few months later, MontereyJohn joined the Conspiracy and has contributed greatly to the debate. I'm certainly looking forward to another year in the blogosphere...
Thanks to our regular readers who have visited us over the past year. Thanks to those that have contributed to the debate by commenting (especially Desert Rat). This has been an experiment in blogging that took on a life of its own.
Thanks also to the following folks in the blogosphere, who have linked to us and/or added us to their blogroll, or actually interviewed us on the radio:
- Jim Hoft (aka the Gateway Pundit)
- Jamie Allman of 97.1 FM Talk in St Louis
- California Conservative
- Michelle Malkin
- the guys at Wizbang
- Brian J. Noggle
- GOP and the City
- All those that I failed to mention that have visited this site
Other Administrative Updates:
New to our blogroll:
- Tufts' Primary Source, a conservative blog from Tufts University's College Republicans (Yes, they do exist!)
- US Central Command website (Centcom) - great source for military news from around the world
Political Notes for Today:
- Tavis Smiley's State of the Black Union is going to be on C-Span today at 2 pm EST (Seeing the early morning program is what reminded me of our anniversary here.... said to myself, hmmm I think I blogged on this last year! And yes, I did... at least, in reference to its monolithic, Leftist message.)
- Scalia's speech in which he was heckled will be on C-Span today at 7pm EST.
(Wife rolls her eyes...)
ARC: St Wendeler