ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Another Rovian Conspiracy - One Year Anniversary

Well, this blog has been in existence for just over a year.... Feb 22, 2005 was when I pulled the trigger on launching this blog and invited ARC:Brian & the secretive Penelope to join me. A few months later, MontereyJohn joined the Conspiracy and has contributed greatly to the debate. I'm certainly looking forward to another year in the blogosphere...

Thanks to our regular readers who have visited us over the past year. Thanks to those that have contributed to the debate by commenting (especially Desert Rat). This has been an experiment in blogging that took on a life of its own.

Thanks also to the following folks in the blogosphere, who have linked to us and/or added us to their blogroll, or actually interviewed us on the radio:

Thanks for finding us in the big expanse that is the blogosphere... It is the willingness and desire to hear the multitude of opinions that is what separates us from the other side.


Other Administrative Updates:
New to our blogroll:

Political Notes for Today:
  1. Tavis Smiley's State of the Black Union is going to be on C-Span today at 2 pm EST (Seeing the early morning program is what reminded me of our anniversary here.... said to myself, hmmm I think I blogged on this last year! And yes, I did... at least, in reference to its monolithic, Leftist message.)
  2. Scalia's speech in which he was heckled will be on C-Span today at 7pm EST.
For those of you who are complete nerds when it comes to politics, these are must see programs.

(Wife rolls her eyes...)

Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: St Wendeler

Comments (2)
Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, ARC!! I believe you may have forgotten a few quiet, but important sponsors of your blog...

AKA - Your family :-)

St Wendeler said...

Yes, yes... good point. Thanks for my family that still loves me despite the hours in front of the computer, C-Span, FoxNews, MSNBC, and Sunday morning shows...