ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Running Out of Troops? No

Well... I was wrong!

I put the question to Jim Dunnigan over at StrategyPage and here is my e-mail and what he had to say:

In a message dated 1/4/2006 7:03:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, john wilson writes:

Hi Jim, greetings from the Left Coast...Here's my question: given the present force levels in Iraq, given the number of permissable/possible deployments of any given brigade sized unit and given the present size of the army, when do you think we will run out of brigade sized units to send to Iraq?John Wilson of the old "Simulations Poker Club."

From: Jfdunnigan
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 02:32:27 EST

Never

Man of few words is Jim!

Dunnigan is the final word in these matters for me.



Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: MontereyJohn