ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Harper!

If what I saw last night is what we can expect from the new Canadian government, I think we are in for some postive developments in the near future.

Not since Joe Clark have I sensed such determination, inspiration, eloquence, decency and competence. This guy oozes the things I want to see in a leader. I do believe Prime Minister Harper is going to be a breath of fresh air.

Hopefully Harper's term in office will be a bit longer than Clark's was. Clark only lasted a year. But he went on to be their foreign affairs minister and was the face we saw here in the U.S. during the Reagan years which were also years of conservative rule in Canada.

Hurrah for our friends to the north!

Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: MontereyJohn