ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Secret mission...

Imagine my surprise to hear from Penelope after all this time. She had an urgent need for some protection to another midwestern city for an ultra top secret mission (double secret background type stuff).

I'm not sure of all the nitty gritty details. She likes to work that way though. Keeping everything on the QT until the last moment. All I know is that it will be exciting, and possibly very very dangerous. It sounds like it will be quite an adventure.

I am wondering why I need to bring my Ipod though....

Hopefully I won't run into anything I can't handle. I'll let you all know how it worked out. I'll communicate the results utilizing secret Rovian code channel Kilo-Romeo-Xray-5-0.

Courage...

Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: Brian

Comments (1)
Monterey John said...

You are both in my prayers. I've cleaned and oilded the 50 cal. incase there is a need for support. Good luck!