ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Colin "Deep Throat" Powell

Saint, looks like your prediction is being echoed by others [more heavily compensated! -ed] in the blogosphere.

From Hugh's radio show last night, Mickey Kaus* had this to say:

HH: Well, that's what somebody did at this point. They consider this leak to be so significant. Who do you think talked to Woodward?

MK: Powell. That's who I think, if I had to bet.

HH: Oh, that's interesting.

MK: I mean, he's buddies with Powell. He's apparently hinted that it was an ex-official.

HH: Yes, he did.

MK: And Powell is the logical ex-official. [...]
*as to Mickey's bloggingheads.tv venture... Maybe I was too harsh with the "voice for print" thing, but the face for radio... Definetely. I swear I've seen Mickey as a muppet somewhere in my childhood. Love ya though Mickey!

***update***
See Latest Post

Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: Brian

Comments (1)
Monterey John said...

I was thinking the same thing. Powell and his minions are starting to be mentioned quite a lot. It does make sense. Someone mentioned yesterday that Woodward was practically Powell's ghost writer over the years... hmmm.