ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Blogging from an Undisclosed Location


FYI - blogging from an undisclosed location... Here's a shot from my Logitech QuickCam Deluxe for Notebooks (purchased to keep me in touch with the Conspirators back @ home while I travel). You can click for a larger size photo of an indistinguishable airport terminal. First one to guess the airport and the terminal in the comments gets a demonstration of the secret Rovian handshake and an explanation of why I chose this stupid pseudonym.

I just hope the weather clears up enough that I'll be able to make it home tonight. Oh, and thanks to T-Mobile for the wi-fi. Not a bad price-point for occassional use, but can't imagine that I'd do the monthly subscription. I had purchased the 24 hour pass the previous night in my hotel and was glad to see that it was offered in this airport...

Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: St Wendeler