ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Greenspan to Deliver Speech Today On... Possible Housing Bubble

Well, if I'm "silly" in my concerns about a possible housing bubble and raising the question is "dangerous" and/or "defeatist," I have some very good company, Alan Greenspan.

My physical pffftness campaign put me in bed bright and early last night. As a consequence I awoke at an obscene hour here on The Left Coast, in time to catch Ron Insana on Imus. I was just rolling over to go back to sleep when Insana mentioned Alan Greenspan is to give a speech today cautioning folks to watch out for buying into the bubble.

So, I flew out of bed, flipped on the computer just to make a hearty nah-nah-nah!

Man, was THAT a timely blog.

I'm going back to bed.

Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: MontereyJohn