ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Better Late Than Never

Friend sent me this link regarding New Orleans' finest. (FYI - I do not make any representations about the rest of the site, as I have not reviewed it.)

I'm afraid I didn't catch the original report on Olberman's Countdown. Based on his ratings, I have a feeling that many didn't catch this either.

Click Here for Video

But yeah, New Orleans was well prepared and the police were just in that Wal-Mart looking for some necessities... like women's shoes. I could understand if they were in the sporting goods dept or something.

And I love Olberman's attempt to give the officers some cover... Imagine Olberman's reaction if instead of these police officers, FEMA Director Mike Brown was in the Wal-Mart.

;-)

Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: St Wendeler