ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Monday, August 01, 2005

Right now on Current TV

We're watching a guy drive all over the state looking for some special Air Jordan shoes...

Yes, compelling television. I can just imagine the advertisers lining up... It's fun to watch the vjays or whatever the hell they are intro and sum up the clips. You can tell that even THEY can't stand what their channel is broadcasting.

Up Next? a clip about a street artist (aka graffiti guy)

***UPDATE***
Ok, I want my International TV News back... I enjoyed watching the hellabias of CBC and BBC more than the cr@p that Algore is beaming into my home.

DIRECTV!!! RUPERT!!! GIVE ME BACK MY ITV!!!

Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: St Wendeler