ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Altar is clean - Let the Conspiracy Continue!

Well, now that all that goat blood has been cleaned up, we can resume normal conspiratorial operations here. I'm sure the boss would be pleased to know that we're fully engaged.

Just wanted to let you know the reason for my recent absence/decreased posting... I finally convinced the professors & administrators at the University to let me graduate with my Masters. For the past few weeks, the pace of my courses continued to increase and sleep was a commodity in short-supply. That was the main reason for the dropping off of posts...

Watch out, Moonbats! We're coming to make fun of you!!! (BRIAN???)

Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: St Wendeler