ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Well, there's a first time for everything...



St Wendeler asked if I would like to join his merry band, so here I am. It's kind of like the St Crispin's Day thing only different :) We band of brothers, we few and all that.

For any who care to know, I relocated from Columbia to the Central Coast of California after better than thirty years in Missouri, fourteen years in Kansas City and eight in St. Louis before going to Columbia. I am an attorney. I spent many years defending poor downtrodden insurance companies against unscrupulous and over reaching widows and orphans. I have since changed hats since going West.

I stumbled over this blog a month or so ago and have been hooked ever since. I posted a few items, and St seemed to like what I had to say. So here I am. I look forward to serving up a comment or two as we go along.

My politics tend to range from neo-con to paleo-con to lbertarian depending upon the issue and my mood at the time.

In the meantime, the pictures above are where I spent part of last week and are in part why I'm out here in the land of fruits, flakes and nuts. The other part is my children have located here and a grandchild is due is September. Pretty good reasons all things considered.

It's late here, so I will sign off for now.

Go Cards! Go Tigers! Uuuurah! to the good men and women in Iraq and elsewhere. God bless George Bush and the USA.

Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC:Monterey John