ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Monday, July 18, 2005

Greetings from the Redneck Riviera

Just thought I'd post a pic that I took yesterday of the sunset down here in the Florida panhandle (aka The Redneck Riviera). (Click for a larger image.) Hurricane Dennis did do some damage here, but certainly not what Ivan did last year. The beach is a little messed up, but still enjoyable. My 3 year old is having a blast at the pool and building sand castles. He even let me take him into the ocean with his life jacket on - no fears as long as dad is holding him.



I took my oldest niece out on a wave runner today... took it easy on the ocean, but had some fun when we got into the bay. Nothing like the laugh of a kid without a care in the world...

Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: St Wendeler