ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Don't you just hate it when that happens?

I should have known. The Clement thing appears not to have been for real (but then again, it might have been). When am I going to ever learn?

According to ABC News as of 2:00 PM PDT it is NOT going to be Clement. But of course, the sources of that story are probably the same folks that were floating Clement earlier. Watch, it will turn out to be Clement anyway. I am getting dizzy here.

But I'm done speculating!

Why do I suppose the folks at the White House have been enjoying themselves immensely this afternoon?

Think of all the time Kos etc have wasted this afternoon trying to turn up dirt on Clement so they could tar her first thing in the morning. How delightful is that?

Your Co-Conspirator,
ARC: Monterey John