ARC's 1st Law: As a "progressive" online discussion grows longer, the probability of a nefarious reference to Karl Rove approaches one

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Pro-Bush Rally in Mainz

As the resident Europa expert here at ARC, it's good to see that not all news out of Europe is as bad as the press would have you think. I recognize that much of Western Europe (aka "Old Europe") just doesn't "get" US policy right now. However, from my time in Germany almost a decade ago, I know that many of the Germans recognize that the US is more their friend than their enemy. I'm not sure the French have ever felt this way and they probably never will...

Here are the details about the Rally at the Mainz train station.
http://medienkritik.typepad.com/blog/2005/02/demonstration_i.html

Of course, the Left will portray this as just a bunch of GOP funded activists, which ... I guess I can be candid, since this isn't accessible to the general public and all.... They are!